Thursday 19 March 2015

Hi all,

This Sunday (22/03/15), a classic mini event is happening.
Its the "MiniMine" and "CrewsMissiles" yearly drive out, followed by a VAT free mini parts shop and a BBQ. I attended this last year, was a brilliant day, great roads to the start point in crew, great drive in convoy with lots of other minis, and then a good poke about at the MiniMine center.

This year I will be attending, but in my Metro as the clubman is now off the road for restoration. At this point weather is given to be good so am expecting a good turn out. The drive there is around an hour and a half, I know an exceptionally good fun rout to get us there, mostly on the cat and fiddle and moorland.

At the moment it looks like im on my own in this one from our area, so your company would be brilliant, if you fancy meeting up and driving down together, drop me an email on james1995newsam@gmail.com sometime before Saturday night.

As I said, its a great drive down, great day of driving, and ends with a free burger!

Thanks, James - Organizer.

P.S, Sorry to all the none mini drivers out there, I do not normally specify a make/model, but as this is someone else's event I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment